Background Characters Needed! (The Favor) - closed for now!

Hey everyone! :llama:

As you probably saw in my prevoius post, I’m writing a new story! If you’re interested in being a background character for it, please fill out the form linked below! It makes it easier for me to keep up with who’s who and such. :upside_down_face:

If you haven’t seen my story announcement yet, be sure to look at it so you know what kind of story you’ll be in!

When you open the link, it asks you to sign in, don’t worry! It’s not saving any information, it only asks you to sign in so forms don’t get submitted more than once.

If you have more than one character you want to add, just PM me and we’ll figure it out. :innocent:

Be sure to answer all starred questions and fill out as much as you can! :blob_hearts:
If you have any questions, message me here or on instagram. (I typically message back faster on Instagram.)

If you’re not interested in being added in a post later on (around April 15th, the release date of my story) please write that in the last question on page two! The post is so I can tag everyone who’s featured in the story, along with which part in the story they appear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP-ebeT0vC6AJlmF7TI8EBsCiOpyxRhIALuMGeJW3JcQcqdQ/viewform

Thank you for your time! I’ll talk to you soon! :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

Just filled it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve filled the form :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for this opportunity BTW!!!

2 Likes

I’ve filled the form! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I’ve filled one out! :white_heart:

1 Like

Filled it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve filled one out and question can we put more than one character

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like