ok thank you :heart:

2 Likes

it doesn’t show up :worried:

1 Like

hmm, i’ll see what’s happening.

1 Like

Hey,

You can use my character…
(Funny it’s the second time I give my character details away today… :rofl: :rofl: )
AngelWings details LL:

Skin tone -> Neutral 02
Brows -> Arch Natural Scar, Dark Brown
Hair -> Braided bun, Warm Pink
Eyes -> Sharp Almond, Dark Brown
Face -> Square Mature
Nose -> Round Button
Lips -> Full Heart Pouty, Rose Gloss
Extra’s -> Sexuality = Straight (You may change that for fun in story)
Tattoo = Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid

credit: @angelwings_1983

Love A-W

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like
LL

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Guy

Details:
Skin Color: Rose 02
Brows: Male Generic (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Bang Short Hair (Black Dark)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Brown Black)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Round Wide
Lips: Medium Heart (Pink Peach Medium Matte)

Girl

Skin Color: Neutral 06
Brows: Arched Thick Styled (Black Dark)
Hair: Hijab (Best option is no hair so it doesnt look odd)
Eyes: Angular Slender (Brown Black)
Face: Diamond Long
Nose: Round Flared Upturned
Lips: Full Flat Top Pouty (Dark Apricot Gloss)

1 Like

Name: Taylor

LL Character Details

(If you’re crediting, please use @AmandaReckonwyth to credit! And let me know when the story is out so I can read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Let me know when the story is out!!:grin:

Heaven &’ Mercedes are foster sister and they live together. Jacques and Heaven are a couple and have been dating since 9th grade

He doesn’t like drama but will fight for the people he loves. He shows affection to Heaven whenever and wherever they are. He looks like somebody you shouldn’t mess with but he’s actually a sweet heart. He only has 3 good friends.

She isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Everybody knows her. She loves to have a good time. But get on her bad side and you will wish you never did, she wears the latest fashion. She will stand up to anybody who messes with the people she loves.

She is a bad a**, she doesn’t care what people think of her. Almost everybody fears her and doesn’t wanna mess with her. She has no heart, she’s cold towards people, but she shows love to her foster sister Heaven and Heavens boyfriend Jacques. She had a horrible past which has caused the scar on her nose. She has a job nobody knows about but she’s very good at it.

Check out my shop if you need anything else including outfits, characters, cover, etc.

a929f16af27c8b86c09a42420d88d580fbadc98a_2_399x500