Background Characters Wanted?

Hello! I hope y’all don’t mind me posting this, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me some info for background/possible supporting characters? It’s for a story I’m working on (will be awhile until released) and it just takes up a ton of time trying to create a ton of background characters!

I have a Google form that you could fill out, if you wish. You would get credit for the character if you wish! Of course, you can reply to this thread with info, but I would appreciate it a ton if you put it in the form (:

The story is in LL, but if you want to put in ink info, I’ll try my best to convert it to LL.

Here’s the link for the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIDDL83s2yfGrhhoVBVLin3m8ycLycdG7BS7OTrFMgpNu4MQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

If you know what particular characters you want I can help you make them, I have created old people, teens, gay and lesbians, rich people, different ethic backgrounds, snobby girls and bad boys!

Alright! I mainly need just random people, honestly, haha. However, I would appreciate it if you could make an older man for me? He has leader-like qualities but kind of also has a grandpa vibe if that makes any sense…? I haven’t decided on a name though!

hello!

Hey! (:

soo, how many characters do you need?
I just wanted to know so I don’t spam your thread.

I need a lot, haha. My story is going to need a bunch of background and supporting characters! So make as many as you want!

1 Like

Alright! I’ll be back! :slight_smile:
I have a lot of copying and pasting to do…

1 Like

I submitted one right now

I may have not seen this in your topic But what style?

Ink Or Ll

1 Like

It’s LL

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Sorry! But yeah, limelight (:
Although if someone put in ink details, I’d try my best to convert it, haha

I’ve Filled it out and entered limelight

1 Like

Hi, here are the three older men that are in my file, if you like one of them let me know and I will send you the details of the character. Also if none of them take your liking to, that’s ok I wont be offended.

1 Like

I like the second one a lot! I may change one thing, but other then that, he’s perfect-- thank you (:

1 Like

I sent you the form via google.

1 Like

Hey … im not sure if you need any extra characters but here is mine feel free to change a few things

1 Like

Thank you so much! Would you like me to credit you at all?

Thank you soso much!!