Background characters! Where you at?

I would be very grateful if you would help me finding some background characters!
I will of course give credit.
It is for my upcoming story!
It is for different occasions and different amount of screen time for each character.
Style:Limelight

7 Likes

Credit me @emma.writes.episode on Instagram

Good luck with your story! You may tag me when it’s out.

LL or INK?

Opps, forgot to mention: My story is in limelight.

1 Like

28419a5373719c426ab5b9b76990441cbeebbc0c_2_500x500

Here I am! You can credit me with my forum name! :relaxed:

Credit me with my Forums Username @anon37186038 if you use my char :dizzy:

Hello @jaquelinestrand, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

HERE HERE!

Here!!

LL

OutfitsKai

OutfitsHaru

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Credit me by Ayu-chan

Thank you everyone!
For outfits: if your character acts like a friend for mc and get a lot of screen time, is it okay if I alternate between your outfit and some outfits I make, inspired by yours?
I don’t want to do this If it is not ok for you.

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re gonna use my character or the role she would have but I wouldn’t mind. You can use the outfit you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also if you remember tag me when your story is published so I can read it :see_no_evil::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That!s totally fine! I don’t mind! It would be weird if the my character had the same clothes on for the entire story! :grimacing:
And I would suggest you @ everyone else because they might not see this!

2 Likes

here are my character details ! any outfit is fine (and yes my favorite color is blue).

1 Like

Just to make sure, your characters name is Sinclair?
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!
If your character is in more than 2-3 scenes, is it ok if I change the outfit?

2 Likes

Thank you!
If your character has more scenes, is it ok if I change the outfit?

Thank you!
If I decide to have your character in more scenes than 1, is it ok if I switch the outfit?

1 Like

Ah sorry, my name is Scarlet Sinclair, Sinclair is my last name😅 I go by Scar though.

1 Like