Background Characters (with specifications)

PLEASE READ BEFORE SENDING DETAILS!

I already made a topic a while back just generally asking for background characters (which I will still be using), but I am making a heaven scene in a story of mine and I just want to be sure that the people/creators of the characters I put in those scenes would be alright with that.
If you are, you can go ahead and put your details and what you want credit by in the replies!:))

STYLE: LL

2 Likes

Which type of character u need

1 Like

any character w realistic features! but if you meant style its LL! srry forgot to include that part

1 Like

1 Like

thanks! do you want me to just credit you by your forum name?

yes

1 Like

Moved to At Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

You can credit me by my forum name :heart:

Bella

1 Like

You can credit me with Forum name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Skin: Gold 02
Eyebrows: Round Thick Black Dark
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid Brown Black
Eyes: Delicate Almond Hazel Dark
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Wide Beige Gold Matte

Anyone can use this character in their story if they want (even as a secondary character). The only condition is to give me credit and remember that she is part of one of my stories (I’m just sharing her).

1 Like

they’re related btw, but it doesn’t matter since they’re background characters. and you can credit me using my forums name, or my twitter handle @iDiOtSaNdWhIc13

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! :blob_hearts:
My character:
Name - Everleigh (for short: Ev, Evie or Eve)
Details

Credit - You can credit me by using my Instagram - @elizabeth.writes.episode

1 Like

Hey @oliviaatd! Here are my character details! Feel free to use it!

Instagram: @episode_katherinee

1 Like