Background Commissions Open - 3 Slots Available

Hey guys,

After successfully raising some money for Charity this weekend with my Drive discount, I am now trying to raise a little extra for Charity, by opening 3 background slots!

These slots are for a single background in your choice of 1 zone/2 zones or 3 zones.

Prices:

1 zone - 1 x Ko-Fi
2 zones/3 zones - 2 x Ko-Fi

Payments are listed in Ko-Fi’s but can be made via a direct PayPal transaction if preferred, which is equivalent to £4 GBP per Ko-Fi.
All money donated, will go to Charity, and evidence of this transfer can be provided at time of payment.

Any donations from those of you who would just like to give a small amount to a good cause, can feel free, doesn’t have to be a whole Ko-Fi fee, we can arrange something else, via DM. All money will be gratefully received, and should you wish to know more about my chosen charity, then feel free to ask.

My Carrd link, which you can find in my Bio, has my Ko-Fi link at the bottom.

If you are reserving a slot, please DO NOT make any payments until your position has been confirmed!

See the image below, for what to include in your slot request, so that I can gauge what your background creation will entail. For examples of my backgrounds you can visit my background thread: Cheyara Skadi Background Thread
Or find examples on my Instagram page @cheyara_writes58

All content used in my backgrounds is sourced from copyright-free sites or made by myself, and safe for Episode use.

I reserve the right to decline any requests.
Once payment has been made/background completed, payment is NON REFUNDABLE.