🌹 Background Drive Open now - Update 🌹

Hi everybody,

I hope your having a wonderful day/evening/night. Just sharing this wonderful news…I have opened my Kofi drive for £7. It’s a One time payment with lifetime access.

And I’ll be adding new contents to it from time to time. Which will be posted here and on my Instagram page @saleem.episode.

All you need to do is donate through Kofi or pay through Paypal to get access. And ofcourse follow rules while your using my contents.

I have attached a few slides down with examples you can find more on my kofi page.

Kofi link

If you do not have Instagram, its fine you can contact me here through PM or on this thread.
If you pay through Paypal show me proof of it through PM or through Instagram DM.
Once paid I’ll add you to drive and the money paid is non-refubdable

All your donations will help me make more content for you.:hugs:

Thank you for reading so far!:blush:

8 Likes

These are beautiful, good luck :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much.:blush:

1 Like

Bumping this thread, your work is amazing!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Bump :yay:

1 Like

Thank you so much lovely!:blush:

1 Like

Bump…

Anyone interested in my bg drive, all you need to do is head over to my kofi page. You can find more examppes there as well.

Any kind of support would be helpful for me.
Thank you.

*Next bg update in around one week :wink:

:rose: KO-FI DRIVE UPDATE :rose:

• City library exterior both in day and night versions.
  • Main hall of the library with their overlays.
  • Reception of the library with corresponding overlays.
  • Finally a Restricted area of the library with their matching overlays.

You can get access to this set by donating 1 ko-fi (£3) or

You can get access to the entire drive donating £7 which contains this set as well. You can also pay through Paypal.
If you have any queries please DM me.

I’ll be updating this drive frequently with more contents (until it reaches a certain number).

And posting it here and on Instagram.

Make sure to follow the rules and follow me on Kofi

TERMS OF USE
- All contents are created by me with paid assets, paid programs and/or assets available for commercial use. This content does NOT contain Episode assets. Sharing it on other platforms (other than posts from your story where you have used them), claiming it as your own is strictly prohibited.

2 Likes

Bump…:blush::blush:

These are beautiful! I’ll be sure to send a kofi your way once my financial situation’s changed :blob_sun:

1 Like

Aww!! Thank you so much. It really means a lot. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump Bump !!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

Bumpity bump!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

:rose: KOFI DRIVE UPDATE :rose:

Details-

• Living room
  • Kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • Female closet

All with respective matching overlays and Night/day version.

More images on my Instagram post @saleem.episode

Ko-fi drive for 7GBP (Permanent Drive Access)

• 70+ Overlays. - I’ll be updating this drive frequently with more contents (until it reaches a certain number).
  • 45+ Background’s Updated so far.
    And posting it here and on Instagram.

Instruction on how to get access can be found on my Instagram highlights. If you don’t have Instagram you can pm me here of course.

TERMS OF USE - All contents are created by me with paid assets, paid programs and/or assets available for commercial use. This content does NOT contain Episode assets. Sharing it on other platforms (other than posts from your story where you have used them), claiming it as your own is strictly prohibited.

A little :rose: for reading so far! thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Amazing as always!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rose: KOFI DRIVE UPDATE :rose:

Details-

• Living room version 2
  • Bedroom
  • Backyard with seating and BBQ
  • Bus stop and Penthouse office

All with respective matching overlays and Night/day version.

More images on my Instagram post @saleem.episode

Ko-fi drive for 7GBP (Permanent Drive Access)

• 70+ Overlays. - I’ll be updating this drive frequently with more contents (until it reaches a certain number).
  • 50+ Background’s Updated so far.

There’s also a set with these home interiors including my previous update in my shop for 4.5GBP you can buy that if you wish to get matching home interiors. The link to that is

Instruction on how to get access can be found on my Instagram highlights. If you don’t have Instagram you can pm me here of course.

TERMS OF USE - All contents are created by me with paid assets, paid programs and/or assets available for commercial use. This content does NOT contain Episode assets. Sharing it on other platforms (other than posts from your story where you have used them), claiming it as your own is strictly prohibited.

A little :rose: for reading so far! thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :blob_hearts:

1 Like