Background Drive Open UPDATED NEW BACKGROUNDS ADDED!

Hey guys,

So recently I have begun to make a few backgrounds for personal use in my upcoming stories etc, and upon sharing them to my Instagram, I was asked about access.

I created a drive with the ones I have created so far, and access will be granted to those who DM me on Instagram for access. AFTER HAVING READ THE TERMS OF USE AND STEPS FOR ACCESS HIGHLIGHTS ON MY INSTAGRAM PROFILE.

THERE ARE RULES! THESE ARE VIEWABLE ON MY INSTAGRAM AND IN THE DRIVE FOLDER.

You must be following my Instagram account as one of these rules.
@cheyara_writes58

Full information regarding terms of use (there’s really not much, it’s just basic common courtesy to be honest, that shouldn’t need to be said, but is for obvious reasons.) Are included on the drive, to be read.

This drive is a FREE drive for now, depending on how much content I upload and how often as it does take me a long time to create them.

There are a few Halloween backgrounds too in time for the festivities :joy:

Some examples taken from my Instagram.

:heart:

Please, if requesting access, be polite and just read those highlights briefly to inform yourself of what is needed and expected. It is already a long process when I have to add batches of people to the list, it’s made even longer when people refuse to take a minute out of their own time to make the process quicker.
I’m reaching the point now, where I will begin to erase messages where people clearly aren’t even bothering. After all, I do this for free, and my time is just as important as everyone else’s. So if you can’t be bothered to look for the information which is so easily available, then I can’t be bothered to reply to your message and do the work for you. Simple as.

28 Likes

Bumpity Bump :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

DRIVE UPDATE: NIGHTCLUB!

There’s 3 different colour schemes, different lighting options. There’s a bar area background in each colour/style. There’s also a matching dancing/seating area to go with the bar of choice.

So far in the drive I have …

Bedroom backgrounds
Wedding Venue Backgrounds
Spa Backgrounds
Halloween Maze Backgrounds
Nightclub Backgrounds

4 Likes

Hey love
I saw your examples and they are amazing
we are hiring for our group call ‘EPISODE COSMOS’
If you are interested in joining dm me love
IG - _angryybirdd _

1 Like

Hey, thanks, and I’ll pass on the offer, but best of luck with your shop!

2 Likes

Bumpsy Bump :heart:

1 Like

ohh these look nice!! gonna follow you now!

2 Likes

1 Like

In the spirit of the new Fairy Tale contest, I’ve created a carriage interior (png for use over your individual background) and 4 different carriages.

2 Likes

2 New backgrounds added to my drive.

• Hallway

• Game Room
    (Also supplied as an overlay to use a background of your choice behind the glass.)

New background added to my drive…

Library:

1 Like

New update!

Bars & Magic Overlays

A new bar, and revised versions of previous club backgrounds. And as I was making more magic overlays for my story I decided to throw them into the drive whilst adding other pieces.

These vary in style and colours, and if needed, can be requested in another colour.

Examples… (quality is weaker in some as they are screenshots from my Instagram)

2 Likes

Hey @Cheyara_Skadi I just sent a email requesting access through my google email makaylareed2002 :grin:

More magic overlays are done and now live on my drive.

Examples:
(Varying styles and colours available)

1 Like

Newly added to my drive…

2 Likes

DRIVE UPDATE!!

Street Apartments!
These are available with varying light. Moonlight, Sunlight, Lamp Vibrancy and Stars!

New Drive Uupdate!
(There’s also another bedroom, but forgot to add it to this list :woman_shrugging:t2: )

1 Like

New Drive Update!!
House Exteriors (available in a small variety of different colours)
Kitchen
Nurseries

Frozen Lake Backgrounds added!

DRIVE UPDATE!

1 Like