Background drive

Hello sweet people! :wave:

I am a reader, author and currently self teaching background and overlay editor.

I decided that I would love you guys too see and if want use my work, as long as you agree with my terms, which are not that scary I can assure :smiley:

Currently I have only few background available, but I am editing daily, so I add pretty often.

If you have some question towards me, do not hesitate to contact me. I am really friendly person, so don’t feel ashamed :blush:

Here is link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xzqom5QIQy5W9H2a-9N5APnIkCV_JAAysvWUotIjCOs/edit?usp=sharing

18 Likes

Ty! This is super useful!

1 Like

How do I see backgrounds (lol I hardly ever use google docs)

They’re great!

1 Like

Click on the link in the original post, read through the page it opens and when you click the “click here” that’s blue and underlined a link will appear- click that and it will take you to the backgrounds drive.

2 Likes

Hey, when you access the link I shared, you will see my terms of use and if you agree with them, there is a button on the bottom where you should click on and it will take you in the doc. :blush: I hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

No problem, if I use any I will be sure to credit you as requested :smiley:

1 Like

That makes me happy!

1 Like

I see I found it thank

2 Likes

I found it thanks

1 Like

There super cute btw

1 Like

Wow, I’m so adding those to my story. I’ll give you a follow and credit your Insta!
ty :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m happy to hear that <3

If you guys have any issues with sizes etc, just text me so I can fix it. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for making these! They look super good :grin:

1 Like

I’m glad you like them :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you for sharing these, they are great for my story! :white_heart:

1 Like

These are so beautiful, thank you so much for allowing us to use them.

1 Like