Free & Paid Background Drives Open! - UPDATE : LOOPING BACKGROUNDS

Hey guys!

Rather than start over with a new thread, I revived this old one, with a nice fresh look!
Scroll for examples of all content, INCLUDING my Free Drive!

So, those of you who follow me on Instagram, know that I have 2 Background Drives! And here, I will show you some of the content in each, and the listed prices for access, or single backgrounds from each.

I do ask that if you wish to place an order for access, that you contact me via DM on Instagram, as itโ€™s easier for me to keep track of and be on hand for messages and any assistance/info etc that you may need, as well as the added bonuses (if you follow me too) of voting/suggesting future backgrounds to be added to the drives, and enter giveaways in future.
If you donโ€™t have Instagram, you can DM me here, and I will reply as soon as I am able.

All payment info is on the last slide, but I do require payment via Paypal, and in my currency of GBP.

If youโ€™ve previously been banned from my drive for breaking terms of use, you may not apply for access now.

Note: *Classrooms are also provided empty, to create seating and tables that you may prefer from other sources or classes I have in my drive. *
Football Field backgrounds are provided to match ALL episode cheerleading colours and mascot designs.

Thank you!
Cheyara

Some of the Content included in my drivesโ€ฆ

FREE DRIVE CONTENT:

13 Likes

I know it is difficult to make bgs. I have tried it. So I want to see what type of bgs U do. Can I see ur drive with watermark or something so that I can decide the purchase.

There are examples above, and on my Instagram, if youโ€™re looking for a specific background then you can ask what background youโ€™re looking for, and Iโ€™ll tell you if it is included in my drive.

There are also plenty of examples of backgrounds in my old free drive, some of which are included in the paid drives now, on my old background thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumpity Bump! SEE ABOVE FOR A FRESH LOOK AT NEW CONTENT AND PRICING!! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :dancer:

Free Drive now open too!

FREE BACKGROUND DRIVE NOW OPEN! (1)

You can see the new content on my Instagram! (Pics not loading here atmโ€ฆ content included in free drive currently isโ€ฆ Building Exteriors and a couple of Interior Rooms)

1 Like

Bumpity Bump :woman_mage:

1 Like

do you have to pay for these drives? :))

It has all the information above in the post :slight_smile:

Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

But if I donโ€™t have instagram, then I wonโ€™t be able to get access to your free drive (or the paid one)?

Of course you can :blush:
If you donโ€™t have Instagram, you can simply DM me here to place your order/supply your gmail address and I can add you that way :blush:

Bumpppp :magic_wand:

UPDATE!

DELUXE DRIVE:

Regular Drive

1 Like

This is still open right? Cause I might get something for free drive.

Yeah, theyโ€™re all still open, not sure what you mean by:

Sorry? :thinking:

Content Update!

2 Likes

Can I request for backgrounds?

Hey, I donโ€™t take free requests, but I do take commissions occasionally, for more info, feel free to DM me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump :woman_mage: