Background editor error

hi you guys i’m making my own background but when i want to use them episode says background does not exist did you misspel or deleted it? try reloading to update your catalog ALL THE BACKGROUNDS ARE APPROVED… can you guys help me??

i don’t know but you can always just copy the name of the background that stands under your background in art cathalog and just past in it episode

this will sound really weid, but if you having the same problem as i usualy have, this will solve.

go on where you upload your BG, select and copy the name then paste on your script

let me know if it works

i will try! thanks

no it doesn’t work but thanks for helping :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Have you tried to restart your computer?

yes i did

What is your background name and your script

Can you post a screenshot of your script. Whenever you get the error saying the background doesn’t exist, it usually means that there is an error underneath the background name. You just need to fix that error, then the error message will go away.

My background name:

INT. BEDROOM-WHITE-DAY

This is with all of my backgrounds

This is with all of my backgrounds

Dara.Amarie

Episode Community Member

March 23

Can you post a screenshot of your script. Whenever you get the error saying the background doesn’t exist, it usually means that there is an error underneath the background name. You just need to fix that error, then the error message will go away.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

You have misspelt the name Maddie
the first maddie you wrote needs a capital I

1 Like

thank you!

Did it work?

Yes

1 Like