Background editors <33

Hey guys! So, I’ve seen that a lot of you guys ask for more backgrounds and overlays besides the ones in the Episode Portal.
If you need a background, head to these Instagram accounts and click on their link in bio. You’ll find amazing overlays and backgrounds <33

@alexa_episode
@shara.episode
@larajane.writes
@pamela.writes
@rebecca.stories
@epyassist
@mvicent.episode
@miya.episode
@tw.episode
@episode.uwe
@helenewalther.episode
@cecca.episode
@epym.backgrounds
@epy.hoep
@epi.backgrounds
@episode.luxe
@shara.stories

You can also find background editors on this forum (and sometimes you can also request them to make a background/overlay, etc):
@Mya1357

Don’t forget to give the credits to the respectful editor if you use their background or overlays on your story.

Hope this helped!
Marta

7 Likes

Not to be rude are anything, but there are new background creators that want to share their work. These people have lots of people going to them all ready, so I just think you should shout out the new ones

agree! but just like you said, they are new ones, so I don’t really know who they are nor their accounts. if you could send me some usernames of new background editors, that would be great :relieved:

3 Likes

I cant really name them all, but there are a lot of threads, and by alot, I mean, alot matter of fact, I’m one of them. Here is when I made recently

do you have an instagram account so I can write it there?

I don’t like that type of social media, so I don’t use it

I usually don’t put my backgrounds on my ig because I just started recently. But on my thread, I have some of anyone want one done

There’s also :
@epym.backgrounds
@epy.hoep (she just started)
@epi.backgrounds
@episode.luxe
@ep.background_s
@bt_episode3731
@shara.stories
And myself @hanaxwrites (I just started out as background editor, so feel free to give a follow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u for your suggestion! I can’t find ur account on Instagram :woman_shrugging:

Hey. I’m starting to write a new story and I’m looking for backgrounds that represent Italy, a luxurious house, an office, etc. I do not know exactly what you are doing and if you can do it. on the internet it is difficult to find images at the right size or that represents what we are looking for. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

@aelyna
I don’t have the backgrounds you mentioned, but you can check out editors on Instagram such as

@alexa_episode

@miya_episode

@epym.backgrounds

@epi.backgrounds

@episode.luxe

@ep.background_s

@shara_stories

@bt_episode3731

Epi.marta (forums) also suggested:

@larajane_writes

@pamela.writes

@rebecca_stories

@epyassist

@mvicent.episode

@tw.episode

@episode.uwe

@helenewalther.episode

(Background editors <33)

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing my IG for backgrounds and overlays, it’s really appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

You’re welcome <33

1 Like