Background edits for you quickly done!

I just started doing backgrounds edits and I would be happy to help you!!! :grin::grin::grin:

I can change day to night… I can add stuff like posters and what not… I can change colors if wanted…

Examples

Before

IMG_6820imageimage

IMG_4773IMG_4793

After

IMG_6893IMG_4764

IMG_4763IMG_4774IMG_4794

Need some backgrounds

Can’t see the last one

Thanks… I will fix it

Do you by any chance know where I could find a background with a computer? I want a charecter to type something in the computer , maybe you could help?)

For that you would need a computer overlay… I wil look for you one

Or I can find a background where you can see the computer screen… which would you prefer???

I use a background INT. PHILADELPHIA BEDROOM-NIGHT and actually it would be perfect if you could find both, so that we could see a character typing and then on the computer screen what’s happening there, thank you very much:)

No problem… I will work on that for you… I will have it to you as soon a second possible

I guess you know that when a charecter is typing he faces right, meaning that a computer must be at different angle, just in case:)

That helps… thank you so much… I’m going look now…

Here I see your computer overlay
And I’m working on the screen background now…

Unfortunately it didn’t fit, I guess that happened because computer must be at the extreme edge so that there wasn’t a piece of the table and the character wouldn’t type on the table that way:)
Do you think you could do something with that?

I can fix that for you… one moment

Bump

Have u sent it? :thinking:

Sent what?

This

Yes… lol… I pm what she needed to her… thanks for helping… :grin:

Hey Chay! Could you help me with this background? I need to get rid of the people in this picture

Ty xx