Background finder help

Need help finding who this background belongs to. Please help.

where did u get them from? Pinterest?

Yes.

1 Like

I remember seeing the last one from another interactive app. You shouldn’t use images you find on Pinterest. You can try Pixabay or ask for backgrounds on the forums. There’s even a list here: 📝 Ultimate List of Backgrounds and Overlays Editors / Creators!

1 Like

I wasn’t using them, I wanted to see who made them so I could see if they had other backgrounds… :roll_eyes:

Yes because if u do yr going to have trouble finding background owner people always uploading things on tht site but not knowing the owner & its a copyright site. @Justheaven

They all seem like they come from another interactive app.

You could do a search through Google?

1 Like

Maybe from the Choices app. :thinking:

1 Like

They’re from the game called “choices” it’s another interactive game

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one, I didn’t want to say the name though because of forum rules and all that :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah lol

1 Like

Lol still ik it still important to know where it came from so others can be warned not to use Choices artwork. but I still understand. :two_hearts::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Agree but by mentioning it’s a different interactive app, I hope that it would help them haha but I guess writing the name is alright if Episode is OK with that when it comes to helping others locate the source of a background :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Justheaven u need to follow @JemU776 advice because those backgrounds belongs to different app and cant be used cause of copyright. :two_hearts:

@Justheaven go through this thread to find backgrounds you need , I’m sure you’ll find something similar or better

📝 Ultimate List of Backgrounds and Overlays Editors / Creators!

Avoid Pinterest and Google as much as possible when looking for backgrounds, people upload all kinds of copyright stuff there you’ll get into trouble for using them

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: