Background help, how to make it so the backgrounds constantly pans in one direction? But still has one background?

Im writing a new story and trying to make the background to move the left but dont know how to

To make the backgroubd move left. Your character has to move to the left.

Example: @follow CHARACTER to screen left in zone 2

The background will move with the character to wherever you want it to move.

I hope this helped.

If you want the background to move without stopping the you may want to use a looping background.

Yes! I meant looping! Thank you very much! And if you can, can you please tell me how to write that? Im sorry for bothering you!

Its ok your not bothering me lol. I like to help others. Now for looping. When your using looping backgrounds, the backgrounds only moves right not left.

Example:

INT. HOSPITAL LIGHTS LOOP - NIGHT

To make your character walk on the background.

Example:
INT. HOSPITAL LIGHTS LOOP - NIGHT
@CHARACTER stands screen left AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is walk_neutral.

Type this in and see if it works.

If you need any more help. You can check out my tutorials on this forum and on my Youtube Channel. I will send a link.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdcgmxgc4QDBfsIGVJfdI1Q?view_as=subscriber

Okay! Thank you very very much! Ill be sure to check it out!

No problem.

Hey, um how do you make it so only the background loops not the character and the background?

The background only loops. What kind of looping background are you using for your story and give me your characters names.

EXT. FOREST LOOPING - DAY
Characters name: Charlotte

EXT. FOREST LOOPING - DAY
@CHARLOTTE stands screen left AND CHARLOTTE faces right AND CHARLOTTE is walk_neutral

Wait a minute, that background that you use isn’t looping, so you make have to you a different looping background.

Okay then thank you very much!! I got it!

no problem.

Resolved and closed. Thanks all! :v::peace_symbol: