BACKGROUND: Ice Skating Rinks

requests
community
communication
mustread

First of all, I hope I’m in the right category and it’s n"ice" of you to stop by this thread :cold_face: :facepunch:

Looking through the art catalog, I saw that there are no ice skating backgrounds (and I have a story about Ice Skating) so I would very much appreciate it if they added in ice skating rink backgrounds ^^

Yes, I know we can upload our own ice skating backgrounds or ice overlays, however I would love to see Episode make some and release it for us to use : )

I know they announced they’re working on backgrounds, but this would seriously be an amazing update if they added ice rinks in ^^

Come on Episode, get into the winter spirit! :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: :snowman: :ice_skate:

Image from Pixabay

I will celebrate by going skiing for the first time if ice backgrounds are introduced…kidding, I probably won’t :rofl:

Anyways, thanks if you do support and I hope I didn’t create any duplicates lol

Much love, JemU776 :blue_heart:

Support :raised_hands:

Thanks lol :smirk:

Np :heart:

Your support means the world to me :heart_eyes:

Love you sis :wink:

Support!!

support!!

Ice skating is amazing. It would be nice to see skating animations too :blush:

Thanks @Unique_911, @Lunar_Rose and @MidnightMaiden for showing support by liking this thread :wink:

You guys are seriously awesome :facepunch:

This update would mean the world to me and I hope it does happen. Srsly, THIS POST MEANS A LOT TO ME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA :sweat_smile:

:grin::+1:t5:

SUPPORT!
NICE! \o/

Suport :hugs:

support !!

Thanks @Alex_98 and @Mary-P for showing support by liking this thread :wink:

Bless you guys :smile:

And a big thanks to everyone else who showed support by liking this thread ^^

All of you are cool :sunglasses:

It means the world to me :heart_eyes:

Support!!

Guys please make sure to like the first post in thread when showing support thank you very much :heart_eyes:

Sigh, if this update ends up happening, I would be in so much joy XD

:partying_face: :tada: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Thnx :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@JemU776 you’re one of my best friends here, so when I finish all the voted backgrounds, I’ll try to make an ice skating rink one.

Support :blush:

HEY CINNAMON :smile: | Edit | seriously why are my comments flagged…??

Aye aye captain :wink: | Edit | Idk why my comments were flagged but okay.