Background INK Characters Needed!

Hello people! I am currently making a story called “The One Distraction” As I need background characters. If you want to say something put it down below this IS AN INK STORY please put what you want to say, your characters look, and outfit. Thank you so much :blush:

@XxQueenAriannaxX1 I would love to be in your story!!
My character is: Lunar_Rose, Luna, Rose, or Lunar for short
Skin tone: Tan
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Wave Hair Color: Chestnut
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round Color: Blush

I don’t care if my character says anything, but if she does say something about food pls :joy::joy:

My outfit is:
Simple Leather Choker, Yellow Breezy Top, Red Beach Day Skater Shoes, Red High Wasted Pants.
THX!!! Let me know when your story is out!!

1 Like

Lmaooo Food lol

Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

I’ll leave it to you if you want my character to says anything or not. You can make her tell joke, mean, or something.

Let me know when you publish your story

You okay with being a celebrity in the story?

Its basically a story about a girl being famous so you’d probably be her manager, unless you want something else ?

Sure, whatever you want :slight_smile:

Oh ty Ayu :smile:

You’re welcome :wink:

That would be awesome!! I’m fine with whatever you choose for my character to do! :grin:

Coolio!!

What’s your username in episode? So i can look up your story when it comes out :grinning: !!

Honestly I dont know, due to the fact that I don’t commonly use the mobile app. But I will tell you later this week :slight_smile:

Ok!:grin:

Are u still looking for characters?