BACKGROUND: Medieval Market

Hi! I am currently making a fantasy story that is set in the middle ages. I really want my character to explore the village. Please make a medieval market background with different angles, one where like stalls are on both sides and in the middle there is a clear pathway, like an avenue and the other where the stalls are lined up horizontally so the character could walk up to them.

And the stalls should sell like food and medieval stuff, like potions, fabric, trinkets, jewellery, weapons and all that medieval stuff.

I hope for backgrounds that are rich and captures the ambience of magic and the medieval ages.

Something like this:
(This photo does not belong to me. I found it through Google search)

medieval market

11 Likes

I’ve been trying to find something like this forever. I’m no artist, but I rlly hope Episode gives more thought to medieval/fantasy backgrounds like these.

3 Likes

i would love if more medieval backgrounds, clothing and ect. were added to episode

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Episoderebellion on instagram has a medieval town market background, you can find it on their linktr.ee site in their google doc folder feat. free backgrounds. But yeah, I would love to see Episode put up some as well!

1 Like