BACKGROUND: More Synagogues

Hello, everyone.

Dear Episode team, it would be great if more backgrounds of synagogue were added . Can you please add more edited backgrounds of synagogue?
I am aware of the fact that we can take a picture to upload it as our own background, but I would be glad if you, episode team add ones for us, and I asking you this, because I know that if we upload our own backgroud, it may take long time until it is uploaded - and it is quite annoying that we should wait.

So, I hope my suggestion will be answered :grinning:. I will mean to me a lot :blush:

images%20(1)

(Especially edited entrances and exits)

images%20(2)

Please make sure to give a like for your support to be counted and write down โ€œsupportโ€ :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please support my other suggestions for diversity:

P.S: It you have a negative opinion about this suggestion, then please send me a message privacy. This is a thread to support this idea, not a one to spread your negativity.

20 Likes

Support. :blush:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

You are right. Although there are, I think there should be more diversity with this. For example: the entrance and exit.
And about what you said (in Hebrew), I agree with you and thatโ€™s why I am suggesting it.

ื–ื” ื‘ืฉื‘ื™ืœ ืฉืื ืฉื™ื ืœื ื™ื•ื›ืœื• ืœื”ืฉืชืžืฉ ื‘ืจืงืขื™ื ื”ืืœื• ืœืขืจื™ื›ื•ืช

P.S: It is okay if what you wanted to tell me you told in Hebrew, but try your best not to speak Hebrew in publish (although I myself wrote you in the spoiler something in Hebrew :sweat_smile:). But, since it is something that you would rather people not to know what are you saying to me, then it is okay.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

It is โ€œI supportโ€ or โ€œI am supportingโ€, @Mehasels

Itโ€™s okay.

ื’ื ืื ื™ ืœืคืขืžื™ื ื˜ื•ืขื” ืงืฆืช, ืœืžืจื•ืช ืฉืื ื™ 5 ื™ื—ื™ื“ื•ืช ื‘ืื ื’ืœื™ืช

1 Like

On behalf of the Jewish best friend in my story, support!

2 Likes

I agree!

I support.

1 Like

Small Bump

1 Like

Thank you, @The_Creator_05 :blush:

2 Likes

Bump

๐’ท๐“Š๐“‚๐“…

Bump

small bump

Support!

1 Like

ื•ื•ืื™ ื”ืืžืช ืฉื–ื” ืžืฆื™ืง ืœื™ ื’ื ืจืฆื— ืื•ืœื™ ื ื‘ื›ื” ื’ื ืขืœ ื–ื” ืžื” ืืช ืื•ืžืจืช

2 Likes

support!

Support