Background Not Approved (pls help)

Hey, I’m Maya.
I have this background that I made that is a very important part of my episode story and for some reason episode won’t approve it.
I just used iFake messenger to make it seem like my character is having a convo with her mom on the phone and I can’t understand what the problem is (it has no curse words or anything).
For better understanding I’ll send the bg here:

I believe It’s because of the “sprint” you should change it to something made up

2 Likes

youre kidding :sob:

1 Like

I wish I was, episode doesn’t allow read brands, is this the website you used? you can change the name to something made up for example “EpiSprint” idk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ill change it anyways. tysm for the help

1 Like

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes so the problem wasn’t solved. it won’t approve my background again.

If you’re still having problems, you could always create an message chain without the background for example if you do
set format phonetext
INT. BLACK - DAY

or white background up to you!
and you place the characters on which side of the screen you want their text to be coming from. going from the way your background is I would do

@MOM left
@CHAR right
then you can continue your text chain.

Once you finish their conversation you can use
“set format cinematic” to continue the story in normal format.

set format phonetext
INT. BLACK - DAY
@MOM left
@CHAR right
MOM
Where are you?
MOM
Meira get home right now.
CHAR
Oops can’t talk rn you can text again in 2 business days.
set format cinematic

it would look something like this
Screenshot 2022-08-22 151711

Since episode doesn’t allow brands, it may be the entire iMessage look.

3 Likes

Can I see the bg?

sorry for the wait <33

tysm I’ll try this.

I cannot see any issue with this background since you’ve taken out the word “Sprint”. :thinking:
Does it say anything as to why the background was rejected when you click on it? If not, you could send in a support ticket and ask for explanation. Sometimes things get rejected/approved in error.

No, sadly it doesn’t explain what the problem is. don’t worry tho I found a solution.

1 Like