Background Not Approved!

Hey, so the background below was not approved by Episode, citing the reason “Contains copyrights or works of authorship of other parties (including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film)”. I don’t think it has any logo or anything. Please help me! Your help is appreciated :))
ashton

1 Like

I could say it has the works of what looks like apple messaging. by the fact they think it was just edited with a limelight character. And stolen from apple messaging, which could be copyrighted. if thats not the reason then, idk

1 Like

Hmm, okay I’ll try that out. But in the past, I’ve used backgrounds similar to this one and it was approved?

1 Like

Then Idk how that happened, Or apple keeps their works copyrighted. To avoid being sued by the og creators. :confused: that’s why it wasn’t approved??

1 Like

I think it’s because of A (Apple Store) on the bottom

3 Likes

Yes that is the apple store logo so try taking that out

2 Likes

Okay, thanks so much! I’ll try to remove it and let y’all know :))

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art work. Also, if you submit a ticket and ask, they should be able to explain why it was rejected. :wink:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: