Background/overlay approval

Hey everyone. :sunflower:
I really want to publish my story, but I’m waiting for the last overlay and background to be approved. It takes so long. Is there anything that I can do to make it go faster? And does anyone know what time Episode is approving backgrounds and overlays? :pleading_face:
Thank you so much already!
x Sam :heart:

3 Likes

Haha unforantently there isn’t anything you can do to make them approve of it faster :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: And I am pretty sure that episode doesn’t have a certain time when they approve of overlays, at least I never heard of it. I could be wrong tho :heart:

Ugh, I wish there was! It takes too long, seriously. :frowning:
There should be another option where you can just add every background you want, on condition that you aren’t posting anything innappropriate. :wink:

1 Like

you could always read your story over while you wait. that is what i do

2 Likes

No there’s nothing you can do, sometimes they might even take weeks :frowning: but you can still put the backgrounds in your script while you write and you can take your time to make it even more perfect

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Also closed since this issue has been addressed multiple times on the forum already. Please do a quick search before creating topics, to make sure you don’t make duplicates! :grin: