Background & Overlay Request Thread (CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Okay :innocent: glad your using them.

They’re really nice!! So thank you for the time and effort that you put in it. I love how you also included the trees with snow behind the house. That gave it a really amazing touch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! We need an overlay: As you can see, in the following picture there is a sofa. We want the arm of the sofa as an overlay, please. Also, could you do another overlay, which will be the brick wall to the kitchen?
We will credit you at the end of the story.

1 Like

Okay sure, just let me finish this request and I will get to you

1 Like

Alright, thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I just finished the finishing touches of my last request, also what do you mean by “arm of the sofa”

1 Like

Okay, thanks. That’s what I meant:

I am sorry if I wasn’t specific.

No, it’s not you, I don’t get things as fast
I will get started right away

Here is the first one, it may look a little messed up but that’s only because of the app is really not

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok, let me get the second one, also, do you want the full thing or just the top part of it

1 Like

I would preer the full thing, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Okay Gotcha you

1 Like

I am so so so so soso soso, soso, soso, soso, soso, soso, soso, soso, soso, soso soso soso soso soso soso soso soso soso soso soso sorry, because when I get that look, it looks blurry and when I tried to take the blurry down, it gets all whacked up, and when you get that close to it, it gets the part and cut it off, and I don’t think I can do that again, I’m so sorry, I’m supposed to good at this

1 Like

It’s alright! I am actually SO SO SO SO SO SO SO thankful for you making me the wall overlay already! It’s okay!

1 Like

Ok, you’re welcome, but I just wanted to give you both.

1 Like

Anyway, should I credit you forum acount?

K.episode

1 Like

Okie dokie!

1 Like

Are you still open?

1 Like