Background & Overlay Request Thread (CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Hey was wanting to know if you could help me out. I am in need of two backgrounds that go together. It’s for a fair scene. I just need like a few games (game booths) and a few rides. Also if someone could maybe make me an back ground with a Ferris wheel seats that I can make it look like my characters are sitting in it that would be wonderful to so 3 backgrounds all and all instead of two sorry

1 Like

Ok, sure. Can you just give me a picture like a visual of what you wanted to look like.

1 Like

Sure give me a moment and I’ll see if I can fine one.

1 Like

I messaged you if that’s okay.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, could you do these ones as overlays too!!
Another one of him.

and this one,

and him too.

Thank you!!

1 Like

any update?

1 Like

Yeah, I just decided to stop one minute that way. I could see if you would continue your story and I would do it

Sorry, I just saw this, let me get started

Hey, can I have a 3 zone hospital room background?
Something like INT. HOSPITAL BED - DAY but with a smaller bed, and make it look more like a hospital with white walls.
Also can I have it look more like episode style now realistic?

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Sure. I will complete it after school

well its a college days story, and its my main characters dorm so i want to continue the story and publish it when i got the first 3 episodes

1 Like

Okay. What episode are you on?

im on episode 2 and almost done it, but need the dorm for almost all the episodes, i have been substituting the room with a different room for now

1 Like

Ok, I will try to have it.

1 Like

thank you sm!

1 Like

can you make these overlays too but just the magic not the hand/hat
magic%20powers

1 Like

Do you still want the black part for the second one to show

no thank you

1 Like