Background//Overlay waiting

My question is how long does it take for a pending Background/Overlay to be approved? I didn’t want to be a bother so I waited instead of spamming tickets, but I had to send a ticket today since it’s been a week/few days since I sent all my stuff in.

I sent in my ticket because one background didn’t get approve about six days ago and everything else was still in review. So when they grade backgrounds/overlays are they just randomly generated? I think it would be better if they did per acc. But yeah…

It can take up to 2 weeks I think. I was waiting 8 days last time.

I guess I have to spam then because all those overlays I have and the fact I have to send in more. Not ONE of about twenty got approved. Taking in consideration that I have to keep adding more overlays/backgrounds in the run.

They seem to be behind lately with approving. Each one gets hand approved so it just takes time to get through them all. As annoying as it is to wait so you can publish you just need to be patient and wait til they get to your requests.

I’ll have no choice :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ve also been waiting for awhile. :frowning: But I know they’re probably busy so I’m just being patient. :slight_smile:

Ik, On top of that it just irks me that other people are getting approved that’s all and I’m on the tight 3 chapters rule rn :sob:

They’re a little slow because of that writing contest Fantastical I think it was called. So hundreds of people are entering things that need approvement.