Background//Overlay waiting

My question is how long does it take for a pending Background/Overlay to be approved? I didn’t want to be a bother so I waited instead of spamming tickets, but I had to send a ticket today since it’s been a week/few days since I sent all my stuff in.

I sent in my ticket because one background didn’t get approve about six days ago and everything else was still in review. So when they grade backgrounds/overlays are they just randomly generated? I think it would be better if they did per acc. But yeah…

It can take up to 2 weeks I think. I was waiting 8 days last time.

1 Like

I guess I have to spam then because all those overlays I have and the fact I have to send in more. Not ONE of about twenty got approved. Taking in consideration that I have to keep adding more overlays/backgrounds in the run.

I’ll have no choice :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ve also been waiting for awhile. :frowning: But I know they’re probably busy so I’m just being patient. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ik, On top of that it just irks me that other people are getting approved that’s all and I’m on the tight 3 chapters rule rn :sob:

They’re a little slow because of that writing contest Fantastical I think it was called. So hundreds of people are entering things that need approvement.