Background overlays!

Hello Everybody! :blush:

I’m the writer of ‘Red Rose’ and I want to start adding more detail to my story. I want to add backgrounds with overlays as I want my characters to look like they are walking through archways, walk up/down stairs etc. :thinking:

Sadly, I’m not very good with creating my own overlays as I don’t have much experience, so I’m asking for your help! If you can make backgrounds with a good overlay then please continue reading! :wave:

READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN BELOW! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

If YOU create any overlays for me and I add them to my story, then YOU WILL GET CREDIT FOR THE OVERLAYS THAT YOU HAVE MADE.

I WILL DO THIS BY MENTIONING YOU AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER OF MY STORY THAT I HAVE ADDED YOUR OVERLAY THAT YOU HAVE CREATED. :blush:

Contact me by either messaging me on Episode Forum or contacting me through my Instagram: episode_red_rose_official :grinning:

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful morning, afternoon, or evening wherever you are! :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays and backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m still getting used to creating topics haha! Thank you! :joy::heart:

2 Likes

If you send backgrounds (or types of backgrounds that you want), I can make a lot of background overlays for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great thank you! I’ll message you privately for the backgrounds that I would like you to edit! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.