Background please help

Hello, I really need help to find good bgs especially apartments and cities. Could you help me in any-way? I would really appreciate it. :pensive: :heart:

1 Like

Pixabay, Pexels and Unsplash are good websites to use for royalty free backgrounds that you can use without credit.

There are also numerous background threads on the forums of backgrounds made by community members:

:tulip: FlowerGriefer’s Backgrounds :tulip:

:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

Free backgrounds and overlays! :building_construction:

Official Background Sharing Thread

http://www.episodelife.com/p/backgrounds.html?m=1

You can also find great backgrounds on Patreon by creators such as @amepisode @j.Miley @Ck_artdesign (:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey girl. I’ve lots of luxury backgrounds which i took from @angryybird . If you want i can share it with you since I’m no longer continuing my story. (You have to give her credits)

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yes, thank you! :heart:

Oh okay tank you , sorry heh

1 Like

Should I send it here?

Here or message me privately :relaxed: :heart:

I’m so sorry I can’t send it you since the pictures i took from angryybirdd is mixed up with the pictures i took from pexels and if you won’t give the credits properly that would be messed up. Please check out her account its @angryybirdd. I’m so sorry for wasting your time. Good luck with your story :slight_smile:

It’s fine! I totally understand! Hope(if you are) your story writing goes well too! :smiley: