Background request :) (A DAY VERSION OF THIS LIVING ROOM)

Thank you in advance!
I rlly need it for my story :smiley:
its 3 panels

4 Likes

Maybe someone here can do it for you
โ˜ โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐••๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก โ˜ {๐•†โ„™๐”ผโ„•}

:relieved:

2 Likes

Hey there @ellom8, Iโ€™m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Iโ€™ve moved this thread to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :wink:

I was about to link this art shop :joy:. But you already did that for me

I am promoting too :joy:

:joy:

1 Like

Youโ€™re a member of this shop??

Yeah, but Iโ€™m hella anti-social :wink:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve never saw you :roll_eyes:
Iโ€™m a member of this shop too :joy:

I only go in when theyโ€™re talking about the shop in general :joy:

But thatโ€™s just I am :point_right:t4::point_left:t4::slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah :joy: we chat so much :sweat_smile:

Lmao :laughing: most of the time Iโ€™m finishing my projects for my story, so I donโ€™t mind :relieved:

1 Like

:blush::joy:

can one of you do it then pls? :smiley: thanks

1 Like

Visit tge art shop linked in the previous replies

hi! i saw a day version of this image on google:
it seems to be from some anime and could be copyrighted though so iโ€™m not sure if you could use this for episode

1 Like

Iโ€™ve seen this background in the shaw brothers
@ellom8

2 Likes

the author might not have been aware that the background was copyrighted. lots of copyrighted images get through episodeโ€™s review and get approved because the episode review team doesnโ€™t really deeply and very thoroughly check the licenses. as long as there is no watermark on the image, they just approve it.

i went on google to search the background by image and lots of other sites where that background can be found has โ€œanime living roomโ€ in the title

i guess technically you can still use that background, it doesnโ€™t seem like the copyright owner of the image hasnโ€™t charged the author of the Shaw Brothers for copyright infringement or something. but it still is against episodeโ€™s guidelines regarding any image you upload as a background/overlay must be 100% yours or copyright free

just be careful with using it i guess, because thereโ€™s a chance that you could pay for money or face a trial or something if the owner ever finds out and decides to do that

1 Like

Ummโ€ฆyeaโ€ฆ u know what โ€ฆIโ€™m gonna see if I can convert the original one to day :joy:I need to fill in my drive as well โ€ฆ
Incase u havenโ€™t seen it @ellom8
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGwUbRImYwsuapmPWrqwNjC5PzVxSAwu
You can credit using my Instagram handle epii.jessica
And if u are there on Instagram โ€ฆif Ur interested Iโ€™ll be holding a giveaway tomorrow Iโ€™ve already made the covers :joy: :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

the original, the night version is most likely copyrighted too tho and owned by whichever animation company that made the anime that features that night and day background