Background Sharing

Hey guys! I wanted to create this topic so we can share backgrounds that you have created so everyone can use them! I have created a couple backgrounds and will include them down below don’t forget to credit me if you do use them at @episode_afra

I recreated the INT. DELTA FOYER Background with a door so you can use it as entrances!
Day:

Night:

:heart_eyes: WOW! This is amazing! How are you able to edit these backgrounds? I have been trying to do this for quite a while… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Aww Thanks! I use a couple different editors such as Pixlr, Picmonkey etc.

I have tried these and PicMonkey seems to only be letting me save an edit if I buy Premium…

Have you created any stories ? If so I would gladly check them out :wink:

@EpisodeAfra I think that sharing backgrounds would be an awesome future and I hope Episode acknowledges it. Best wishes :grin:

Aww Thanks, you’re too sweet. I’m actually writing a story right now! It’s still not out tho and it might not be out for the next month or so. But be on the lookout for it! It’s called “The Riverside Mystery”

How would I use Pixlr ?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Pixlr is extremly hard to use :sweat_smile:
I havent mastered it either. I usually just pray for the best and go right in I also use video tutorials . :rofl:

Alright thank you again :joy:

No problem :slight_smile:

They are great :blush:

Thank you!!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: