Background showing up black

I don’t have any errors or anything. But for some reason, I have a background that I have used before that is not showing up and my Characters are not showing up to, even the overlays.
It shows black. I’ve refreshed it multiple times but It isn’t working also the names are written correctly.

Can anyone tell me what’s the problem?

1 Like

Only thing I can think of is perhaps it’s the zoom. Maybe the zoom is weird or something. Try resetting it and make sure you’re in the right zone.

3 Likes

Thank you so much it worked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i need help! i got your same problem but there is no problem with zooming .it says the chapter is too long and needs to be shorter. it is only 27000…so anyone got the same problem?

1 Like

27K is like tooooo long… I guess u should try and zip it a lil bit… Also the readers dont like to read such a long episode… ITS MY OPINION THO

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty long for a chapter, i’d suggest reducing it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

i appreciate it. the problem is that among the 27k lines 3 or 4 k lines are customization so they wouldn’t read it…but i tries to reduce and it workes so thank you

1 Like

i did… and it worked. thank you

2 Likes