Background/side characters needed :)

Hey guys!

I’m currently writing a story, and it’s going to be a comedy. I was wondering if any of you would like to be a side character in my story (ink), and if you give me your characters features, I‘ll credit you.

My story is called “The Unexpected Roommate.”

The summary: It all started when Kiara found Aaron throwing up in an alley as she was on her way to pick up pizza. Next thing she knows, she’s helping him break his friends out of jail.

PM me if you’re interested!!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested lmao. Here is my character card.

Summary

1 Like

Hey! Here’s mine

You can credit me @LynnAnn on Episode Forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Do you need more? I can send you my episode babe’s details! :smirk:

No, this is fine! Thanks so much though ; )

1 Like

here’s mineee lol

Character Card

1 Like

Hey girlll! It´s beautiful, but my story´s in INK, soo if you have an INK card that´d be splendid <33

oof my bad, I’ll look for my ink card

1 Like

How do you make an ink card?

Hey girl! If you don’t have an INK card, (I don’t lol), that’s 100% okay :smiley: I don’t know if you want to be a side character in my story, but if you do, first off, thanks a lot! Second, you can just list your characters features.

Example:

Face: Oval
Skin: Light
Hair: Beach wave, Black…

Etc

Oh OK I’m fine with that

1 Like

And if you want an INK card, you have the option of making it yourself, or there are topics out there where artists make it for you! ; )

Tbh don’t want to annoy you but do you have any artist in mind that would help me?

Well, I have spoken to one artist, but I am not 100% sure that she makes those cards. But I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem to ask. Her username is “Akira New Writer737” on the forums.