"Backgrounds 4 U (maybe)" - Backgrounds and Overlays

I’m so glad you like it ! You can credit my instagram @peachii.episode :heart:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll make sure to credit you! Thank you so so much!!!

3 Likes

Hi there! @emmy17.episode recommended me to this thread from my thread:

So, I’ll give it a whirl.

Right now, I am writing a story (still on ep 1) and I am looking for:

a classroom background with overlays (college/school - makes no difference with desks, chairs as overlays etc);

a dessert diner shop (interior background as well, if possible, with overlays like dessert cabinet, counter, chairs and desks).

I will give full credit, so do not worry.

Thank you very much, if you accept my request. ( I know it’s a lot to ask for…) :face_holding_back_tears::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

We are on it! I will be creating the Classroom background, and @Shuka will be doing the Dessert Diner :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mouse.Episode and @shuka very very much! :innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Hey I just wanted to let you know I won’t be able to complete your desert diner request, after attempting it, i just wasn’t satisfied with how it was coming out sorry for any inconvenience :heart:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it :grinning: No inconvenience caused, thank you for your attempt at my request! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I use some of your examples I’ll credit you guys.

1 Like

as long as you provide credit to whoever made the background go for it ! Shuka : @peachii.episode on instagram / Mouse: mouse.episode on instagram

1 Like

oh ok. Thanks.

1 Like

is it possible for someone to make this background be a day background? It’s the Chestnut hill background on episode but it has Christmas decorations and i thought that would harder to remove… so i thought this would be easier. If anyone is able to help that would be great thanks <3

5 Likes

Hi, could I request as well? I’m not sure if you’ve ever done something like this before and if you can’t it’s totally fine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Background Request
  • Description of background: It’s like a small 2-zone background on a yacht with a steering wheel?
  • Examples pictures:

It’s a little like those but only the 2nd zone would have the steering wheel. I have the color scheme for the yacht if you’d like to match it, but you’d have to PM me. I can’t really share the background lol.

• Day or Night: Both and Sunset, if you can?
  • Interior or Exterior: Interior?
  • How many panels (1 - 3): 2 - 3 zones.
3 Likes

Can you girls make more vampire backgrounds or fantasy ones? Like bedrooms, houses, kitchens, etc…

hey! i was wondering if u could remake this background i tried to do but failed completely lol

it doesn’t have to be the exact same, just the corner of a abandonded-like-room with maybe some blood handprints on the walls and an old bad overlay?

i understand if it’s to much to ask but thanks anyway!

2 Likes

I kinda forgot about the forums these past few days lol here’s a library

Secret Door Variation

Overlays

17 Likes

I have an odd request if you think your able to do it lol. You totally nailed what I wanted for the garden dinner party so figured I would ask lol.
So an outdoor area. It could be anything like gardens, forest or anything like that. It woukd be daytime but with a whimsy vibe as well. My off request is do you think you could add something that looks like a portal on it? Lol
Im trying to create a scene where the girl finds the portal in that outdoor area. So i guess maybe I would need 2 backgrounds. One without the portal and one with the portal showing.

No worries if you can’t do it but thought I would ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also if possible, a royal girly bedroom for a princess. Day and night version :heart:

2 Likes

Can’t guarantee I’ll deliver but I’ll definitely give the portal background a try!
As for bedrooms I find them too difficult/unenjoyable to do sorry about that

2 Likes

No worries!!! I understand. Thanks for trying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are so great, I love it!

2 Likes

Either one of you lovelies have a old bookstore exterior or a bookstore interior.