Backgrounds and overlays help

Hello,
I want to make my own Backgrounds and overlays but I don’t know were to start, like what website to use and how to make them I only know how to customize backgrounds and overlays. If anybody can help please let me know, thank you!

Here’s a example when I mean customize:

This cool app called ibisPaint x on mobile works GREAT

1 Like

Thanks! I will try ibisPaint x, do you know if there are tutorials on how to use the app?

2 Likes

There are a lot on YouTube!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Of course!

By any chance do you have any recommendations because I have been looking at videos and they just show characers not backgrounds.

1 Like

Sure. So for creating backgrounds you shoudl learn how to layer. Uploading pictures.

For the base you can use a empty room on pixabay.com , cause there the images are not copyrighted. Then you can use Picsart to remove the background from the images you want to use and at the end you can put them on the empty room. If you need a tutorial on how to. Just tell me, hun :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! sorry my reply took so long but i would like the tutorial thank you!

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll pm you.

1 Like

Have you got a better grip on how to do it? Do you have any examples?

Yes, Thank you so much. in my linktree you’ll see the new bg i made with you tutorial’s help.

1 Like

Looks good.