Backgrounds/Edits needed?

So. I am bored. And I love to make a background for someone. Here is some of my work:

4 Likes

I think you’re mad talented !

May I ask for one ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you!

And yes, of course.

1 Like

I need an aula Background.
When people can sit.
I don’t know if I’m clear sorry :joy:

1 Like

Like a graduation Aula?

Like college aula, yeah.

1 Like

Should the focus be on the seats? So you can see the seats from the front so you can place characters?

1 Like

Yasss please !

1 Like

I’ll work on it. You’ll be able to place characters in the first row. But I can add characters in the back so it doesn’t look empty.

1 Like

Might I ask for one?

I would like a blizzard in a city background and/or a blizzard with a guy and it says “Previously on the Blizzard” like an episode cover or something like that, you know?

You don’t have to do both tho! Sorry if I am horrible at explaining it! LOL! Let me go get the “guy” so u know who he is and looks like.

1 Like

Oooh. You read my mind ! I think I’m gonna only ask you now.

You really understand what the writer want.

1 Like

Haha, thank you! I start working on it right now.

1 Like

A city in a Snow storm? I’ll do what you preffer. Wether the guy or just the blizzard with the city background.

Yes, please. Sorry for the horrible explaining

1 Like

If you want me to add a few of your story characters in the background you can send me pictures of them So I can use them.

No no. I get what you want. I’ll work first on Marys background but I think I be able to do both today. I just need the guy you want to say the line.

Why not you ? 🤷🏾
It’s Limelight.

1 Like

I meant if there is someone important. But otherwhise I would create them like I want. So Limelight it shall be.

I was hoping u would do hers first because i am redoing the “guy” And it could take a while to get him on my computer and stuff. Oh and take your time I am just planning this for a few episodes into my story, like thinking ahead. THX!

1 Like

Nope. I will make the 2 characters who must be here myself and you can put whoever you want. :grinning:

1 Like