Backgrounds/Edits needed?

Hi @Lena_writes! I’m currently in need of bedroom background can u help me plz?

1 Like

Yes, of course!

Yes plz, unless you have something better in mind for the outfit.

1 Like

I’m in need of a bedroom with a black and grey theme I want it pretty modern styled.
If possible can I also have a bed veiw like overtop of the covers? It’s fine if u cant

Yes, I can do that. But I won’t be able to finish it today. But I’ll work on it as soon as I’m done with Joceys and Sax backgrounds!

That’s fine. Do u have a time estimate? I don’t need the background at the moment but I just wanted know

I’ll try to finish Joceys and Sax’ backgrounds today so I’ll would start with your backgrounds tomorrow!

1 Like

I hope this is fine. If you want something different just say it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like them! Thx so much

Glad you like it! Would you credit my instagram in your story? It’s “@lena_writes_episode

1 Like

No prob!

1 Like

For now I got the Cabin and the Poolparty. But there is already a bar background with overlay so your character is abe to stand behind the bar.

Really?? Which one? I tried looking, but probably overlooked it…
am looking forward to seeing them :slight_smile:

It’s called “INT. BAR - DAY” (:

And there is the outside of a fast food restaurant. It’s called “Diner” For the interiors you need to work with overlays so I don’t know by myself how it works to use overlays in an edit

really? Thats the one I’m using, didn’t know there was an overlay… how do I place the bartender behind the bar?

1 Like

You need a overlay for that. I’ll create one, if you want.

1 Like

Here is the overlay for the bar

Thank you, they are great :slight_smile:

Could you perhaps do a daytime campsite to when and if you have the time?