Backgrounds found on Pinterest

Hey guys…
I’ve been searching high and low for a background of a janitors closet, I still haven’t found it, but I have however found thousands of beautiful backgrounds on Pinterest…

What are the rules? Can one use them? what to do?

I don’t want to do anything wrong, but really like a lot of them, and would love to use them in my stories…

ps. If anyone has a janitors closet background please let me know…
also how do I make a splitscreen background for a phone call??

1 Like

Hey i’m also not sure if you can use Pinterest pictures but you can find the video to help you make a split screen background by searching Ellyyt she also has a lot of other very helpful videos : )

1 Like

really cool background,
But I need something like this: e3faae3a603d3afd575a5a96c746219c

My character runs away from something at her high school, and hides in the janitors closet.

In regards to using backgrounds off Pinterest, you shouldn’t since sometimes these people who work hard on backgrounds aren’t given the proper credit they deserve. You may find them pretty and want to use them, but what about the artists who spent their blood and sweat into creating these masterpieces? It isn’t fair to them. Please consider their feelings, and don’t steal their work, thank you : )

P.S Read this thread:

It will inform you very well on background usage ^^

1 Like

Oh I’d never use if If I wasn’t sure that it was ok. So I’ve actually written a couple of people on pinterest asking to use their backgrounds and how to credit them. But thought that maybe there was some unwritten agreement that when uploaded to Pinterest they are free to use or free to use as long as you credit the artist.

Thanx for the link, it was a lot of help :slight_smile:

1 Like