Backgrounds help 2

I like the Day one with the door closed but for the night one I wanted the window that show outside to show night time

1 Like

I have already made one for this
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGwUbRImYwsuapmPWrqwNjC5PzVxSAwu
U can find it in my drive and u can check out the other ones too :two_hearts::two_hearts:
U can credit using my Instagram handle epii.jessica

1 Like

I love the night one it’s perfect can you make a day and night one but with door closed please?!

1 Like

I could try :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you lovee❤️ Lmk if you can’t

1 Like

Definitely :blush:

1 Like

hello its done
I’ve added it to my drive but here

DAY

NIGHT

the door isnt the same and there is a very slight difference to the outside view bcz episode didn’t provide the exact ones for the garden background but i hope it will work
credits epii.jessica

3 Likes

I LOVE ITTTT WTFFF IT SO GOOD Thank youu❤️
Can you also make me another background please ?
There is the link to it

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/backgrounds-help-3/405812?u=ruhi.episode

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
no probss glad u like it
but i didn’t understand about it i mean that link
two or 3 panel door ?

I just wanted a 2 or 3 zone or panel whatever you wanna say I was a background of the front door like the picture shows and I want it for that mansion staircase background of day and night and also I want a day open door and a day close and same for night do you understand? If not lmk

Okay I understood :joy:I’ll see what I can do…can’t promise but I’ll try

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

it’s done …i’ve added it to my drive but here

DOOR CLOSED DAY

DOOR CLOSED NIGHT

DOOR OPEN DAY

DOOR OPEN NIGHT

3 Likes

Omgg this is actually what I wanted it and even better THANK YOUUUU I love ittt :heart::sob:

1 Like

:joy::joy:no probsss your welcome <3

1 Like

I don’t know if you have done it already but do you have a snowy outside version??

1 Like

I don’t have one Actually…and maybe I’ll make it in the future …but I don’t know

1 Like

Would it be okay if I used this background for my story?