Backgrounds made with Sims 4

Hello everyone!

I’m brand new here but I have been using the app since ages. I’ve been wondering if anyone ever thought of using Sims 4 screencaps as backgrounds? If so I’d be happy to share some for writers out there. Here’s an example from one of my builds.

1 Like

Wouldn’t those backgrounds be copyrighted?

No I’ve seen a sim background in a story.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean it isn’t copyrighted… I’m pretty sure Sims4 won’t allow you to use that background…

1 Like

Hmmmm idk the girl that used it was like 100% like used it with three of her stories.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been wondering about. Anyone got any experience with this? Because if it’s possible I would also happily take requests.

It kinda looks like dough :joy::joy:

You really should either read Sim4’s terms of service so that you can find out if you can use the backgrounds… or contact Sims 4 and ask them… But if not you really shouldn’t use them as they were made on a game…

1 Like

You should 100% double check just to make sure I’m making a episode about the sims and had to change a few things like calling them sims and whatnot just for copyright but backgrounds idk

1 Like

reads their terms before you do anything with those backgrounds. Just because you see some use it tin their story doesnt mean you need to do the same. I just make a thread talking about using ppls backgrounds and other things. you need to be very careful using backgrounds from other sites.

if you want this kind of backgrounds. i suggest you ask @lonewolfe. she as some amazing backgrounds. You can apply to her drive, she will give you more info on what you need to do.

Aw, that’s a shame. But thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like