Backgrounds Needed!

hii i’m writing a superhero themed story and there’s multiple superhero groups (if that makes sense) so there’s a bunch of different headquarters for them to plan and things like that.
I need some superhero-themed backgrounds. they don’t have to be super superhero-y but at least show hints of it.

i’ve only found one background, and i need 2-3 more. if you can find anymore, please PM me or comment below! thank u!

Hello! I would love to help you out. I do episode backgrounds edits rather than getting them off of the internet, I’m not sure if this is what you are going for, so let me know if this works for you. I’ll attach some of my recent examples below.

My work

ac26b26369g91895a415h1d95c86dg3f63a06d942c09_1_281x500

28d14c214b83c63425079208b973ff027962edeb_1_690x480

I might be able to help PM me

I would suggest starting your search here: http://www.episodelife.com/p/backgrounds.html And if you do not find what you are looking for, then you could conduct your search for backgrounds on different platforms; there are plenty of talented, artistic users on the forum and/or instagram or other websites that you could find that make amazing backgrounds for you to use in your wonderful superhero story and future stories that you make :sunglasses: Sorry, I think that I wasn’t much help lol :sweat_smile: