Backgrounds , Overlays & Stories

IT’S TIMEEEEE Okay Winter is officially here and I’m so excited to read holiday stories. :grin:

1. Please List any Holiday stories below. :snowman_with_snow:
  2. I want to create a Holiday Story so please list any drives or png that contain holiday backgrounds or overlays :yellow_heart:
    -Thank you besos
6 Likes

Unsplash.com has some holiday backgrounds. Just search up what you’d like and it may have it. Btw they are all free. :blush:

3 Likes

Are they copyrighted? Because if they are, it doesn’t matter if it’s free, but you can get sued (for using a copyrighted background).
For the rest, on this forum you’ve some artists who’d like to make some free backgrounds for you (don’t forget to credit them).
And maybe episodelife.com has some holiday-backgrounds.
For a Christmas story I recommend:

• K&T: Santa’s Secret Kiss (LL) by ClareABella.

Love A-W

3 Likes

Photos on Unsplash.com are copyright free and Episode does approve them, I know this cause I use them for most of my backgrounds.

2 Likes

Thank You :yellow_heart:

1 Like
  • Pexels
  • Pixabay
  • @amepisode has everything so, she’d most likely have Christmassy backgrounds as well.
  • @CoraMae has a free drive I’m pretty sure but I don’t know if it contains any Christmas themed backgrounds.
2 Likes

You can either checkout or request Marysol.Episode to make you whatever you want. Her backgrounds and overlays are so amazing and just so cute. I really recommend you to check it out girly. Everytime I see it, makes me so upset because I’m such a lacking person who can never finish writing her own stories :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for that answer. I didn’t want to sound rude, hun. But wanted to check. :wink:

Best of luck with your story!
I have a drive which contains a christmas cabin set. It is paid access, but only a small one off payment for permanent useage. If you’d like to see more of the content, you can see my thread here, or go to my Instagram @ cheyara_writes58
:blush:

1 Like

Felt that :sweat_smile: same lol and thank you

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like