BACKGROUNDS: Who knows the owner?

Hiya!

I really want to use some backgrounds and an overlay for my story, but I can’t find the creators from the backgrounds and overlay.
Do you guys maybe know them and would you like to help me? Their Instagram name or Episode Forums name is good enough.

Thank you in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want to use those backgrounds and overlay for my story:

1 Like

where did u find these? :thinking:

1 Like

From Google, but I can’t find the owner anywhere :dizzy_face:
That dinner room background is also on Pintrest and there’s a name in the description, but I still can’t find her on Instagram or something.

1 Like

That thing right there, people upload them without the editor permission, so it’s hard to even find them, hmm, not sure who’s the owner for these though. :thinking:

1 Like

Yesh, I know. And that’s why I want to ask permission. Because I’m in that case not like other people :slightly_smiling_face:
But thanks for your help, tho! :rose:

1 Like

idk. I’m assuming if they posted it on google, they want people to be able too use it, but it’s hard to track them

2 Likes

I know, but I don’t know if they’re copyright free :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s true.I’ll see if I can find out

1 Like

Maybe I can just go to someone and ask if he/she can make that living room background also darker. I’ll use the same living room background from Episode Interactive and I’ll give the maker credit then. Then it isn’t copyrighted anymore, so nevermind the second background :grin:

1 Like

But thanks for helping me! :heart:

1 Like

No problem

1 Like