Backup and transfer of Episode account

Has anyone ever backed up and transferred their episode account from Iphone to Android phones with all their existing completed and ongoing reading list?

1 Like

You can’t

1 Like

Oh man!! 2 years worth of story collection!!! :persevere::persevere:

Thank you though!:blush:

1 Like

Yes it really does suck, I got an Ipad and wanted to put all my stuff on it and stop using my phone for Episode and that’s when I found out I couldn’t, I put a ticket in to see why my account wouldn’t switch and they said they don’t have to software to do so.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I raised a query so they gave me 25 free passes. I appreciate the compensation but comparing the passes I used in reading stories for 2 years against the 25 free passes. I don’t know what to say! :see_no_evil:

I really do hope they come up with something. This is pure evil.

1 Like

Agree, I don’t understand why they can’t everything else you do can be switched back and frouth at least all the stuff I do can be. 25 passes is a lot but sure don’t make up for all the storys you loss,

1 Like

In regards to moving data between iOS and Android, my understanding is that the data is formatted differently on each. There is no way to convert one data format to another. :cry:

Closing this since the question has been answered. Thanks @Bethany! :smiley: