1 Like

congrats on 800!!! you deserve it!!! :star_struck::star_struck:
you’re so close to 1000 and i’m so happy for you!!! :grin::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :black_heart:

I’m excited :grimacing:

1 Like

Chapter 6 is live :black_heart:
I won’t be doing anything with episode for 3 weeks LOL. I only had 3 hours of sleep because of this chapter. DEAR LORD. Liyah.Episode

3 Likes

congrats on 900!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:
you’re so close to 1K i can taste it!! ew. :joy::joy::joy:

i smell stardom!!

1 Like

:thinking::joy::joy::joy:

Thank youu :black_heart:

1 Like

OMG CONGRATS ON 1000 READS LOVE!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
YOURE OFFICALLY FAMOUS :star_struck: OMG I SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU DESERVE THISSSS!!!
OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE YOU ARE AT 100 READS AND NOW YOURE HERE :exploding_head::weary: wild. :star_struck:
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
WAY TO GO!!!
HERES TO ANOTHER THOUSAND!! :heart:

bOdY sEeMs uNcLeAr

1 Like

We can be famous together :wink:

Thank you!! :black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

bump :smirk:

3 Likes

Wooooooowwwwww girl congrats!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: on 1000 reads and this is just the beginning!:wink::wink::wink::wink: keep going like this girl!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart:

2 Likes

No problemmm love!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on all the reads. I’ve been reading it and I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. It means the world to me that you enjoy reading my story :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Bump! :black_heart:

1 Like

bumpertons! :cupid::pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks, love. :yay:

1 Like

Bump :pleading_face:

1 Like