Bad habits that you have šŸ¤­

Okok so I was curious-
So basically you can comment down below some habits which you have which arenā€™t necessarily the bestā€¦:relieved:

donā€™t be disrespectful, and donā€™t start any drama plz n ty!
Iā€™ll start with my own:
Okok so sometimes I will receive a message and Iā€™ll literally be in the middle of something but in my head Iā€™ll plan on replying but I never do- :sneezing_face:
(Sorry to anyone Iā€™ve donā€™t that to thou :sneezing_face:)
My sleep schedule is awful, even if I go to bed ā€œearlyā€ Iā€™ll either be on Netflix, snap or editing. :new_moon_with_face:
I also tend to forgive ppl to easily :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::sleepy:
Now donā€™t be shy n share yours :eye::lips::eye:

26 Likes

I can relate to all of these :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

9 Likes

forgiving people way too easily too, never holding a grudge.
probably the worst habit i have :last_quarter_moon:

12 Likes

#icanrelate :sneezing_face::v:t5:

3 Likes

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::cupid:

2 Likes

My worst habit is not telling people what I really think, even if they ask so I donā€™t start drama :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

11 Likes

Yeah I get what you mean, I think it depends on the person. Though 95% of the time Iā€™ll say what I think, but there always seems to be those certain people that ask what people think when they know damn well the only answer they expect is ā€œ:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:ā€ :unamused:

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m honest with my close friends but I have some friends that go full on psycho if I say the wrong thing :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Laughing at my own jokes. Sometimes Iā€™m in the middle of a joke or sentence and I just start laughing. Now, Iā€™m not talking about your run of the mill normal laughing, Iā€™m talking about straight up cackling like the wicked witch of the west. :new_moon_with_face::woman_mage:

15 Likes

Same I always try to avoid drama. I donā€™t like it at all

4 Likes

Girl I thought I was the only one who finds my own jokes amusing-:joy::skull:

eh idc, laughing at your own jokes is elite.:relieved::new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I normally laugh at everyones reaction to what I say but everyone assumes Iā€™m laughing at myself, so totally relatable :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Teeg_22 Mine is the opposite, I tell everything I think and I come off as rude even when they ask :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s good, some people really need to hear the truth before they end up getting too much false hope tbh.

1 Like

I have many habits that I feel maybe bad :pleading_face:
I am not creating any drama Iā€™m just being honest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. I trust people VERY LIKE TOO SOON! :pleading_face::pleading_face:
    There are people I trusted or get along their kind words and then I end up hurting myself when I find them to be fake :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 . I agree with literally everyone?!! I laugh on my joke a lotā€¦ I mean there are times when I crack a joke and no single soul finds it funny but Iā€™m sitting nd laughing as Hell :joy::joy:

1. Iā€™d try to talk to people even if theyā€™d say they donā€™t like to be with meā€¦ Yeah WTFā€¦ So basically I irritate the hell out of people by my cockiness :woman_shrugging: and also with my expressions because I have something else running in my mind and have the respective expression but people misunderstand it and get offended :triumph::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::pleading_face:

Also I zone out all the time like I donā€™t know if one day Iā€™d choke on my thoughtsā€¦ Of course people get hurt when theyā€™re conversing with me and Iā€™m BLANK because Iā€™m in my own thoughts like 24/7 I donā€™t know if itā€™s a disorder or something :pleading_face:
The list will go on and on and on but I may stop :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I can relate to the zoning out, if my teachers waffling I just zone out until Iā€™m asked a question :no_mouth: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hehehe :joy::joy: the problem exceeds when we donā€™t know what was going on and what did teacher ask :sweat_smile:

1 Like

they ask a random question about the work or an answer and i have to just say random words until they move on :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: My whole class thinks Iā€™m just dumb :sweat_smile: :no_mouth:

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump :ribbon: