Badge: Help here

Everyone knows about this thing with badges. I love :heart: them, too!! :heart_eyes: So I’ve made this thread to help people with there badges. If you need a like, a click on the link! :rofl: (funny)

3 Likes

Hello @Andreea.Corcos, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Episode Fan Community since it is not related to story creation and feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

whats that

What badges?

Please note: If this topic was created with the intention of helping users spam posts and topics in order to achieve badges, it will be immediately closed. Thanks!

@Jeremy, this topic was created to help one to each other claim new badges… :star_struck:

But isn’t it more fun to work for them? Earn them when you deserve them?
#hardwork pays off
Besides, it’s always nice knowing you got a badge for something that you did, a helpful gesture to the community!
This is just my opinion XD but it’s great knowing you want to help people out :wink::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I do somewhat need help concerning badges-- What exactly is the “New User Tutorial”? I know there is one badge that’s for completing it, but I’m not exactly sure what it is itself? Does anybody know?

Yeah, I think you have to do it with discobot, like in the messages.

Did you get the welcome message from Discobot? There’s the tutorial

1 Like

That’s strange. I never got the message from Discobot.

Hmmm okay, write a PM to Discobot, no matter what you put on the subject, but in the body you should tag Discobot and then say “Start new user”

I did that. Thank you, though, I very much appreciate it.

Okee