^^Bae’s Review Thread^^

Hello @Marshmallow_O you are next!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread babygirl, mine is not published and I want some advice before I finish the first episode, please take your time.

1 Like

Okay. I will do yours really quick

1 Like

That would be great, I really appreciate :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Really cool of you!

Story Name : Sonder
Author: FestinaLente
Story Bio: It’s 1759. You’re shipped off to Spain. Alone.
Will you survive?
Choices matter (!), CC (+love interest(s)), Limelight!
Genre : History/Romance
Chapters: 3, more to come soon!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5807461773672448
IG: @festinalente.episode

1 Like

Hey There!

I just published a new story and am looking for some honest feedback

If you like baking, romance, tattoos, female friendships, and/or comedy, this story is for you!

Title: Daizees

Genre: Romantic Comedy/Drama

Chapters:3

Author: KPZ

Style :LimeLight

Description: Sarina beat cancer 5 years ago and is now trying to become Portland’s next big baker. What happens when her past comes back to haunt her?

Fun Fact: This story is a new take on the Ink version (same characters, different storyline)

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6549609111420928
Daizees_Limelight_posterThumb_UbylbTKiYZ

2 Likes

thank you so much! i’m excited! i just read your profile and i feel that you’re brutally honest, i love that! :joy::grin:

1 Like

:wink: It’s time to say the word “lol”. Because I have a issue with that lol. :crazy_face:

1 Like

nonono! i love brutally honest people! i cant wait to read your review! :joy::grin:

1 Like

A K.O honest. Okay

1 Like

oh! out of curiosity, how far are you on my review? no rush because i know life happens! if lmao i’m being too pushy just let me know :joy:

1 Like

Perfect Grammar. :ok_hand::smile:
(Episode 1.)

1 Like

OMG OMG AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! And I love these letters, it makes each person smart in the room. This a good mystery story. It deserves more than 254 reads.

1 Like

Onto episode 3.

1 Like

Hi ! I’d love a review if you’re interested in reading my story! <3
Story Name: Dirty Work
Written By: terry
Category: Action / Romance
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @ epsd.terry
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

1 Like

I loved your story.

10/10

PERCENTAGE:

100% amazing!!

PROOF:

Going to continue

1 Like

thank you so much! you didn’t see anything that i could fix or add to make it better?

1 Like

I would love a review
Name story: trust the love by misslibra
Link:

Instagram: misslibra3582

Omg yes please!! Here’s my story! :slight_smile:
Title: Turbid Strife
Author: Flower Dear
Genre: Drama, romance, action
Description: Ashla Duval is one of the world’s most dangerous criminals and lets nothing get in her way; that is until a woman comes into her life and a special bond ensues…
Chapters: 3 (It’s an on going story.)
Cover:

Tubid%20Strife%20Cover

Header:

Turbid%20Strife%20Header

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5050723816308736
Note: This story has heavy LGBT+ content. Do NOT read if you are not into LGBT+ content.

Nope.

1 Like