Bagel’s First Cover Contest!

Hello! Welcome to my first ever Cover contest! As some of you know, I’m an artist and sometimes I’m a writer! Officially, I’ve made a story but I’m hosting a cover contest! Because, every story should have a cover! :grin: shoutout: #everyauthor!

Here are the main characters! To enter the contest, Blur this. #Inked

Malai (Female)

Akamai (Male)

To help you guys get an idea of what my story is about, here is a description. You need it to make your entry fit to the story’s plot or point.

Story: Inked

A girl who lives in Thailand, soon leaves her country to pursue her career in the United States, Hawaii. Where she learns to make friends and pursue her dreams as one of the worlds famous tattoo artists. She then, meets her love interest

Akamai Māwon-Lu until Malai finds out that her best friend gets killed back at home and she receives help in finding the killer who killed Akamai’s little sister and Malawi’s best friend.

Here are the rules:

1. Any type of cover is allowed (Art, Edits, Splashes, etc.)
  2. The maximum number of covers that you’re allowed to enter is 3.
  3. If you stole work from an artist, you will be removed from all of my future contests. And!!! YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REQUEST FROM ME!
  4. Drama is NOT allowed.
  5. Deadline is June 30th
  6. The cover must be a small and large cover!!! or Splashes.
  7. Do not be rude! Compliment others!
  8. Do not have someone else do your entry!

There will be two winners!

1st Place Winner; Shoutout in my story and an edit done by me! Or a trade. (Optional) edit = 1 to 3 people.

2nd Place Winner: a Shoutout and a one person edit!

Tags: @Silver_Shadow @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S estherdekker @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @Epiexpert @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 bagellaudie @Neptune @keiji @Shuka @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @MagixQueenie @Fernanda2 @Bridi @xetic @eilyk @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @Aims1141 @Lunar_Rose @Turtle_Cat @keiji

22 Likes

:,DDDDD

1 Like

Your story sounds amazing.

2 Likes

Yasss oMG I been waiting for this, I’m entering

#Inked

2 Likes

Hehehe, :relieved:

1 Like

Tank you! :heart:

I had to go with the aesthetic look. :grin: :DDD

1 Like

ill try:)

#inked

1 Like

miGHT join <33

#inked

1 Like

yay! <3 :grin:

1 Like

yasss! qwueen. lol :grin:

1 Like

Because I like your plot I’m entering. #Inked

1 Like

MMA fighter :woozy_face:

Might join in entering a splash! :slightly_smiling_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Might join :heart: Thanks for the tag !

1 Like

Joining :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: I’ll start soon

1 Like

I think I’ll enter… What genre is your story?

#inked

2 Likes

Mystery/Drama

2 Likes

Might Join.

Gonna join :hugs:

#inked

1 Like