Baking a brownie dedicated to all you amazing people! {brownie is finished!}

Hi everyone!

So, I’m bored, and I love baking, and the first thing I thought of doing, was baking a brownie. And I thought I’d dedicate it to you guys, since you’re all amazing! So, I’ll update this post later with a picture of it, but, since it’s your brownie, what would you like on your slice of brownie picture?

• Pink Glimmer Sugar!
  • Mini Chocolate Crispies!
  • Multicoloured 100s & 100s!

0 voters

Some tags!

@Kaju @sofia2 @Chocolate_Mama @16AngelCat @Keeko @keiji @Sooya @maddy_roleplayz @BadassSaasha @k.w.episode @ELx @Daisy_Flower1 @loveyourself @iceones @Teahwalker

Progress

It’s in the oven! Demonstration of my not so amazing photography skills :joy::

It’s out of the oven! Putting chocolate on now!

14 Likes

AHHHHHH BAKING AND BROWNIES AND AHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU! :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Brownies! :drooling_face::yum:

The gold glimmer sugar you can but in Sainsbury’s is super pretty!

4 Likes

I am so hungryyyyy rn :weary:
Oh mah lord thank you!

4 Likes

Omg brownies are literally my favourite :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Oh Jeremy voted :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be mini chocolate crispies unless there’s a sudden turn of event in the next few minutes :heart:

1 Like

#sainsburiesforever :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I can’t believe M&S are closing loads of shops!

2 Likes

THE BROWNIE IS DONE Y’ALL!!!

This brownie is dedicated to the amazing community of Episode! To e-very-one.
To the people who have been toxic, because I know you’re good somewhere in there :heart:
To the people who have always been kind, because that’s a really hard thing to do :heart:
To the moderators and admins for keeping this place nice, tidy and organised :heart:
To my new forum fam :heart:
To all you ridiculous weirdos out there who have welcomed me so warmly :heart:
THANK YOU

Big speech

This community is amazing, truly. Sure, people have upset me. People have started drama and arguments. I’ve gone to bed and cried about it. But that will happen. But when I think of going on the forums, I smile. The people on here are wonderful and kind. They’ve picked me up from my lowest points and given me yet another reason to be alive. The people here forgive. They’re wise, amazing, cool, clever, and imperfect, which makes them perfect. All your flaws are what make you, you, so embrace them (although if your flaw is being a serial killer, I advise you to umm, not embrace that).

more tags lol

@sofia2 @Chocolate_Mama @16AngelCat @Keeko @loveyourself @Jeremy @Drama_Queer @keiji @Teahwalker @Kaju

17 Likes

Thank you daughter! :two_hearts:
takes the brownie and eats it :relieved:

3 Likes

:yum::yum::yum:
Thank you!
Good job they look delicious!

2 Likes

@Sydney_H is a mod, She might want to see this :two_hearts:

3 Likes

nomonmonm

3 Likes

Nawh thank you, looks delicious!

3 Likes

I don’t even know you, but you’re so sweet!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Woohoo!

That looks delicious right there!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh that’s amazing! Thank you!

1 Like