Balancing Episode/Life

I don’t. I’m behind on everything! :joy:

11 Likes

Very easy. Organise time wisely.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one! Lol

1 Like

I’ve been trying but it’s hard. I work full time & have a 4 month old baby. I guess I just have to find my rhythm.

3 Likes

Oh… Maybe make a schedule?

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry!

1 Like

No problem, it happens! :grin:

1 Like

Well, I, for one, do not manage to do such a thing. Hell, I barely know when my next meal will be even though I am currently unemployed.

But for those who actually manage… please, do share :woozy_face:

2 Likes

It’s not easy! writing an episode story takes a lot of time and work. I started about a year ago and I still struggle to make time for everyday activities plus my hobbies; like writing my story. I can’t even imagine how busy you must be with a full time job, and a baby. congrats by the way! :blush: but I suggest seeing when you have the most time for you and how you can progress and get more done in that time period. I try to work on mine during the day when I have nothing planned, and if I get busy I make time for it at night. that’s when I get the most done.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Yes, I’ll have to find what works best and start there. I wish I would have started writing my episode when I was on maternity leave before he arrived! But now it’ll be just working into the chaos. Lol

1 Like

i have one story now fully released, 21 chapters and i did almost 10 months on making that story. It took a toll on me, and especially the hate. I finished bad, and hate it now but i can’t do a thing 'bout it.

Leson for the next time; Don’’ rush anything for anyone may, it will only be bad lol

1 Like

Noooooo! Don’t let the haters get you down. Why was there hate?!

1 Like

I don’t… maybe my grammar or something?..

Same. I either work or write :smiley: I know I could write in the evenings and at the weekends too, but I usually don’t, because sometimes I’m tired and I don’t feel like doing anything, and when I’m not tired, I usually prefer to do something else lol

5 Likes

Lol it’s a constant battle!!!

1 Like

Organisation is key! I use google docs or Notebook.ai to plan everything and keep it organised

1 Like

I don’t balance it. Life is first priority because I wanna have good grates. Episode is just a hobby

1 Like

I don’t think you can do much to really strike a good balance between Episode/writing and life. Its super hard, so I can only advise you to take your time. If you have an extra few hours where your baby is asleep, take that time to write. Its hard, but you can do it! Congratulations btw!! :baby:

4 Likes

I’ve been failing miserably ever since I went back to full time work.

4 Likes