Balancing Episode/Life

I’ve been failing miserably ever since I went back to full time work.

4 Likes

The first year I started writing I would work my 50 hour a week job, then come home and write on nights and weekends and not do anything else! Now, like 3 years later, I pretty much only write on weekends because I’m too tired at night.

Luckily I will have a long break soon for the summer… Then i will have to figure a new schedule! Which i will probably go back to writing and not doing any of my other responsibilities. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Good for you!!!

1 Like

:joy:

I have GOT to get on that level!! I just managed a good hour today and all I did was edit my first episode over. Nothing new… le sigh

1 Like

Thank you!! You’re right, today I managed to get a good hour and even though all I did was edit what I already have I feel like I at least did something.

1 Like

Doesn’t it suck when work gets in the way of life?! lol I wish we could all just be billionaires and do whatever we want.

1 Like

I work in an office and stare at a computer screen alllllllll day, which makes it hard when I come home to even want to get on my computer again. I get it. Maybe weekends would work better for me as well, I’ll have to try it.

1 Like

I usually write between 1 - 3 hours a day. Well more accurately night. I don’t sleep! Yay insomnia!

1 Like

Lol I want to say lucky but then I don’t. I hope you get some sleep soon!!

1 Like

Since I’m still in high school, I always try to write when I finish my homework (which usually never happens :rofl:) or I try to write on the weekends if I’m not busy. But now that I’m on Summer Break, I have much more time to write (yay me!). There isn’t really a proper way to balance Episode life and Life life, so if you have some extra time to yourself, use that time to write your story!

1 Like

Thanks! haha!

Agreed! Enjoy your summer break!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.